Part A: Write the sentences below. (remember formatting PRINT & PENCIL) Identify the nouns in each sentence and label (INK) whether they are common or nouns or Proper nouns. (format--) Rewrite the following sentences in cursive and ink.
1. Morris kept the withered paw of a monkey in his pocket.
2. Mr. White believes the legend and wishes for money.
3. When Herbert is killed at his job, his parents receive money from his employers.
4. Mrs. White tries to bring Herbert back to life using magic.
Part B: Write (pencil) the sentences below. Underline (ink) the common nouns in the following sentences. Then, substitute a proper noun (label- ink) if possible to make the sentence more precise.
- The narrator's mother was part of the trapeze act.
- The mother had traveled to many countries.
- The storm that caused the circus tent to collapse occurred in the summer.
- The narrator moved back to her hometown.